Section 508 Website Accessibility

Skip to site navigation Skip to main content
Skip to main content
Admissions Prospective Students

Admissions - Undergraduate

Follow us on Twitter Join us on Facebook Browse our photos on Flickr Browse our photos on Flickr View our videos on YouTube
Step 1: Undergraduate Prospective Students
Apply Now
Information For
Information About
Related Links

Contact Information
Undergraduate Admissions
Howard Hall (main floor)
10501 FGCU Boulevard South
Fort Myers, Florida

(239) 590-7878
(888) 889-1095

Second Bachelor's Degree Admission Process

  1. Submit the FGCU Undergraduate Admission Application online.
    • Be sure to properly complete the Residency Form and provide the proper signatures.
    • Be sure to complete the code of conduct section and provide any necessary documentation if needed.
    • Be sure to sign the application.
  2. Pay the non-refundable $30.00 application fee using a credit card or send a check payable to Florida Gulf Coast University.
  3. Send official college transcripts from all colleges and/or universities previously attended. Official transcripts may be sent to the Undergraduate Admissions office in the following ways:
    • Postal Mail: An official transcript sent in a sealed envelope from your previous institution to the mailing address below.
      • Florida Gulf Coast University
        Office of Undergraduate Admissions
        10501 FGCU Boulevard South
        Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565
    • Florida Electronic Transcript Service: The following institutions send transcripts electronically to FGCU using a state-wide transcript service (FASTER). Contact the Registrar's office at the institution for more information on this option.
      • Broward College
      • Daytona State College
      • St. Petersburg College
      • Edison State College
      • Florida State College at Jacksonville
      • Hillsborough Community College
      • Indian River State College
      • Miami Dade College
      • Northwest Florida State College
      • Pasco-Hernando Community College
      • Santa Fe College
      • South Florida Community College
      • St. Johns River State College
      • Tallahassee Community College
    • Third Party Transcript Service (Parchment, eScripp Safe or National Clearinghouse): Some colleges or universities use third party transcript services to send transcript to the Undergraduate Admissions. Transcript notification from these services should be sent to Contact your institutions Registrar's office for more details on this option. Transcripts sent from a personal email address are unofficial and will not be accepted.
  4. Applicants with a bachelor's degree from a non-US college or university must have their transcripts evaluated by a credential evaluation agency who will determine if the degree is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree.
  5. Send your official high school transcript reflecting all completed coursework and a graduation date. Your high school can send the transcript by mail to the Undergraduate Admissions address. Most Florida public high schools can send transcripts electronically through the Florida state-wide transcript service (FASTER). Transcripts sent from a personal email address or by fax are unofficial and will not be accepted. If you have been out of high school for 10 years or more, and are unable to request your high school transcript, then you may request a waiver of this requirement.
    • Applicants with a GED must submit official GED test scores. Applicants who were home-schooled must submit a properly formatted transcript- learn more at Home-Schooled Students
    • Applicants with an international high school transcript must submit a transcript evaluated by a credential evaluation agency - learn more at International Students.