Biotechnology (BS), Biology (BA or BS), and Forensic Science majors are not eligible for the minor in Biology.
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete each of the following:
- BSC 1010C General Biology with lab I (4) or (BSC 1010 (3) and BSC 1010L (1))
- BSC 1011C General Biology with lab II (4) or (BSC 1011 (3) and BSC 1011L (1))
- PCB 3063C Genetics (4) [additional prerequisite CHM 1045C or (CHM 1045 and CHM 1045L)]
Complete 9 hours from the following:
- Any course with the prefixes ANS, BOT, BSC, MCB, PCB, or ZOO from 3000-4999 level.
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 21 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.