Admissions Information for 2018-2019 Catalog Year
If you are not yet an FGCU student, visit the Admissions Office Website
If you are a newly-admitted FGCU student please be sure to sign up for an Eagle View Orientation session. As part of this session you will be meeting with an academic advisor who will assist you in registering for classes for your major.
Program Admission Requirements
- Submit an FGCU Undergraduate Admission Application and satisfy all applicable university admission requirements.
- Limited Access: Submit a Bower School of Music and the Arts Supplemental Application by June 1 for fall admission and November 1 for spring admission.
- A Performance Audition, Theory Placement Exam and Interview must be completed for acceptance consideration into the Music Therapy Limited Access Program.
- Attend an orientation session.
- Sign an Advising Agreement document.
Visit the Admissions Office Web site for information on admission deadlines of the university.