Group Fitness Overview
Group Fitness classes are free for currently enrolled FGCU students, faculty/staff with memberships and members. All classes are drop-in and take place in the group fitness studio or outside when indicated. Sign up forms are made available one hour prior to the class start time at the Rec Center front desk; first come, first served. To view a short class description, click on the desired time frame.
Group Fitness Policies
- Participants must have a valid Eagle ID, or be a member of the Recreation Center. Non-students and non-members must purchase a guest pass to be eligible for participation.
- It is encouraged that you arrive 5-10 minutes early for a class. Late participants may not be allowed to enter once class has started.
- Please sign in for class at the front desk. There is a limit of 15-25 people per class, depending on class type.
- Classes must have 2+ participants to avoid cancellations; cancelled classes will not be made up.
- Appropriate workout attire is required, as per Recreation Center policy.
- Out of respect for our instructors and other participants, cell phone use during class is prohibited.
Our programs are affiliated with the following organizations: