A Graduate Application can be obtained by contacting the Office of Graduate Studies at 239-590-7988 or 1-800-590-FGCU or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Students may also apply online at: https://www2.fgcu.edu/Graduate/gradapps.html .
Applicants must complete and submit the following:
- Graduate Application along with the application fee. The application fee is waived for former FGCU students.
- Residency Classification Form
- Immunization History Form
- Official Transcripts: Contact each college/university ever attended and request that an official transcript bearing the seal and signature of the registrar be mailed to the applicant or directly to the Office of Research and Graduate Studies. If received by the applicant, please submit the unopened envelope containing the official transcript to the Office of Research and Graduate Studies. Photocopies and facsimiles of transcripts will not be accepted except on a temporary basis to begin the application process. All official transcripts and test scores must be received prior to registration for the second semester.
- Supplemental Application Materials: Please see specific program requirements.
- Standardized Test Scores: Request official Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Miller Analogies Test (MAT), or Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores to be sent directly to the Office of Research and Graduate Studies. Please refer to the specific program for exam requirements. Unofficial scores may be used to begin the application process. Official scores must be received prior to registration for the second semester.