- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor. A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Courses taken to complete requirements in another minor cannot be used to fulfill requirements for the Professional Sales minor.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
MAR 3023 Introduction to Marketing (3)
MAR 3400 Professional Selling (3)
MAR 4403 Sales Force Management (3)
MAR 4860 Customer Relationship Management (3)
SPC 2023 Public Speaking (3) or SPC 1608 Effective Speaking (3)
Select one of the following:
MAR 4415 Advanced Professional Selling (3)
MAR 4946 Internship in Professional Sales (3)
SPC 1017 Fundamentals of Communication (3) or SPC 3301 Interpersonal Communication (3)
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 18
Back to Previous Page