Management majors are not eligible for a minor in Management.
Program Admission Requirements
- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- MAN 3025 Principles of Management (3)
- MAN 3046 Team & Group Processes (3)
- MAN 3063 Organizational Ethics & Values (3)
- MAN 3301 Human Resource Management (3)
- MAN 3600 International Business (3)
- MAN 4720 Integrated Management Capstone (3)
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 18
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page