Section 508 Website Accessibility

Skip to site navigation Skip to main content
Skip to main content
Lutgert College of Business

Lutgert College of Business

COB Handbook - Sick Leave


When a faculty member is sick during the academic year, the department secretary should be notified so that signs may be posted.  If at all possible, faculty should have someone cover their classes or assign students alternative work via email.  Faculty must obtain a sick leave form from the Departmental Secretary and complete it on their return.