Management majors are not eligible for a minor in Management.
- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- MAN 3025 Principles of Management (3)
- MAN 3046 Team & Group Processes (3)
- MAN 3063 Organizational Ethics & Values (3)
- MAN 3301 Human Resource Management (3)
- MAN 3600 International Business (3)
- MAN 4720 Integrated Management Capstone (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.