Section 508 Website Accessibility

Skip to site navigation Skip to main content
Skip to main content
Environmental Health and Safety

Environmental Health and Safety

Office Paper Recycling




Physical Plant provides these bins for new buildings. Colleges and departments are responsible for providing replacement containers or additional containers as needed for their staff.  For large quantities please contact Work Management Center at extension 1370.




 Use Blue Recycle Bins For


These items are okay to recycle.

Do not add these to recycling.


*Cardboard : Break down boxes and mark them RECYCLE.
* Newspaper: Carts for newspaper collection are placed behind Griffin Hall and the Library.