Any Commencement information will be sent to your EagleMail email account. Please check your email for any updates, as well as the Commencement Homepage
CHECKLIST FOR SPRING 2019 GRADUATES
- Meet with your advisor to review and verify degree requirements and complete the Application to Graduate on GULFLINE.
- Applications to graduate for Spring 2019 must be submitted to GULFLINE starting July 15, 2018 but no later than November 15, 2018. If you fail to meet this critical deadline, you will not be allowed to graduate and register to walk at Spring Commencement on (tentative) Saturday, May 4, 2019.
- Be sure to include your correct mailing address on your Application to Graduate.
- Make sure that you clear any financial holds on your account that will prevent you from receiving your diploma and transcripts. Holds can be viewed on GULFLINE.
- Complete the 'Exit Interview' through Financial Aid if you have received student loans.
Complete and submit Service Learning hours by April 12, 2019 by 5 pm.
- Complete the "Spring 2019 Graduating Student Survey" which will be emailed to you (students eligible to graduate).
- Once you have submitted your application via GULFLINE, you must register via GULFLINE to participate in the Spring 2019 Commencement and request tickets for your guests. RSVP will begin January 22 at 10 am and closes on February 11 at 5 pm.
- When registering for Spring 2019 Commencement, you will be able to request tickets for guests to attend the ceremony. The number of allocated tickets is based on the graduating class.
- Order your Commencement Cap and Gown through the University Bookstore.
- Tickets must be picked up at the Alico Arena Box Office between April 1 - May 3 (tentative), Mon. - Fri. from 9 am to 5 pm, with University ID. You can authorize a third party person to pick up the tickets by sending an email from your eagle account to the following email address: email@example.com. Note: The Box Office will be closed on days when the University is closed.
- No guest will be admitted to a Spring 2019 Commencement without a ticket.
- If you cannot pick up your allocation, you may have the tickets mailed to an address you submit on a self-addressed stamped envelope. Please send this envelope to the following address no later than April 27, 2019: Alico Arena Box Office, Commencement Spring 2019 Tickets, 10501 FGCU Blvd South, Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565.
- On commencement day visit the Center for Academic Achievement table in the candidate line-up area to complete a "Graduation Gram." Take a few moments to thank a faculty or staff member who has helped you on your FGCU journey.
- Please update your contact information so we can share information with you after graduation.
Office of Records and Registration
Phone: (239) 590-7980 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and congratulations!