Section 508 Website Accessibility

Skip to site navigation Skip to main content
Skip to main content
Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar

FERPA - Early Admitted and Dual Enrolled Students


Early Admitted or Dual Enrolled students should complete and submit the Dual Enrollment or Early Admission Authorization To Release Educational Information form to their High School Counselor at the time of application or enrollment. The High School Counselor will forward the form to the Office of Records & Registration and, at the end of each term, request semester grade information for the high school’s use. Dual Enrolled/Early Admit student/parents will need to request copies or access GULFLINE if copies are needed for personal use.