- New Phone Installation (i.e. Avaya 9611 Desk Phones, IP Conference Phones, Classroom Phones etc…)
- Existing User Changes (i.e. Old office to new office moves, phone upgrades, name changes etc…)
- TBA to new user assignment (i.e. New user taking over an existing department extention.)
- Extension Disconnects (If you want to get rid of a phone number all together.)
- Feature/Configuration Changes (i.e. Call Forwarding, voice mail and authorization codes for long distance.)
- University Cell Phone Program (i.e. University provided, employee stipend, or departmental prorated)
- Century Link Centrex Message Line (For off-Campus satellite locations)
- Line Only (i.e. A featureless second extension added to an existing phone)
- Analog Line (i.e. Polycom conference phones, TTY, analogue dependent software etc.)
- Automated Attendant – (Press 1 for… Press 2 for…etc.)
- Suncom Reservation-less Conferencing(Various audio conferencing options.)
- Digital Faxing (Faxing from you desktop computer.)
*All requests for services and related changes to the University phone system are made by selecting the appropriate form which can be accessed online.
*Expected completion time is 7-10 business days:
- The Department of Telecommunications would appreciate as much notice as possible.
- A monthly and/or one-time charge may apply for requested service(s).
- Please contact the Department of Telecommunications for further pricing information.
- To report a telecommunications problem, please call x1001 (239-590-1001 ), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org