Environmental Studies majors are not eligible for the minor in Climate Change.
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete the following:
- BSC 1010C General Biology w/Lab I (4) or (BSC 1010 (3) and BSC 1010L (1))
- BSC 1011C General Biology w/Lab II (4) or (BSC 1011 (3) and BSC 1011L (1))
- EVR 2861 Introduction to Environmental Policy (3)
- GLY 1000C Physical Geology (4)
Complete 6 credit hours from the following:
- BSC 3303 Biogeography (3)
- GLY 3603C Geobiology (3)
- GLY 4074C Meteorology and Climatology (3)
- GLY 4700C Coastal & Watershed Geology (3)
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 21
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 9/22/2017.