- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- REE 3043 Real Estate Fundamentals (3)
- REE 3103 Valuation of Real Property (3)
- REE 3303 Real Estate Investment Decisions (3)
- REE 3433 Real Estate Law (3)
Select one of the following:
- ECP 3613 Urban Economics (3)
- REE 4204 Real Estate Finance (3)
- REE 4905 Real Estate Independent Study (3)
- REE 4930 Special Topics in Real Estate (3)
- REE 4941 Internship in Real Estate (3)
- ECP 3302 Economics of the Environment (3)
- MAR 3400 Professional Selling (3)
- MAR 3235 Social Media Marketing (3)
- MAR 4841 Services Marketing (3)
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 15
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 10/20/2017.