Graduate Admissions

2017-2018 Catalog Year

Graduate Change in Graduate Program or College

Students wishing to change major fields of study, either between graduate colleges or graduate programs within the same college, must complete an application for the new program.  The new application will follow the same review procedure and admission criteria specified by the University and program as for a first-time applicant.  Change of a college or program will result in the term of entry being shifted to the most current University catalog.