Registration and Records

2017-2018 Catalog Year

Address Change

The address the university utilizes for students is taken from the application for admission. It is the student’s responsibility to make appropriate changes to their address. Address changes can be made through the Office of the Registrar. Students employed by the University should also submit changes to Human Resources.