Please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website www.fgcu.edu/graduate or contact Graduate Studies at 239-590-7988 or email@example.com for an application for admission and additional information about the application process. Satisfaction of minimum University and program requirements does not guarantee admission to a graduate program. Applicants should check with the program for the most up to date admission requirements prior to commencing the application process.
Program Admission Requirements
The Marieb College of Health & Human Services has a selective admissions policy. Admission requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Submit a FGCU graduate application and satisfy all applicable university requirements.
- Submit a Department of Health Sciences Supplemental Application and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning to provide verification of a baccalaureate degree or equivalent.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores that meet minimum university admission requirements are required from applicants who have earned their bachelor's degree outside the United States in a country where English is not the official language. This requirement is not limited to international students.
- Provide verification of one of the following:
- (Combined score of GRE quantitative and verbal sections) + (GPA for the last 60 semester hours of the baccalaureate degree x 200) must equal or exceed 900 (1600 for GRE prior to August 2011); or
- Minimum MAT score of 400 and a minimum GPA for the last 60 hours of the baccalaureate degree that must equal or exceed 3.00 on a scale of 4.00; or
- (GMAT score) + (GPA for the last 60 semester hours of the baccalaureate degree x 200) must equal or exceed 1100; or
- A graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Visit the Graduate Studies Web site for information on the University admission deadlines.
Spring Admission (January start date) - November 15th of each year.
Fall Admission (August start date) - July 1st of each year.
Costs - In State and Out of State