Office of Vice President and
Chief of Staff
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL. 33965-6565
Phone: (239) 590-1006
Fax: (239) 590-1066
FGCU Florida Institute of Government Presents
'Dealing with Difficult and Angry People' Workshop
WHO FGCU Florida Institute of Government, for managers, supervisors and staff from both the private and public sectors
WHAT "Dealing with Difficult and Angry People" full-day workshop from the Florida Institute of Government's Professional Development Series. The workshop helps professionals learn how to understand the dynamics of conflict, why people often act as they do and how to stay in control of their reaction to others' behavior. David Kelley is instructor for the program.
WHEN 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Friday, April 7
WHERE Student Union 213
WHY To learn how to:
· Confront conflict effectively and disagree without anger
· Identify your own "hot buttons"
· Give and receive criticism effectively
· Interact successfully with the difficult person who works with you
· Deal with conflict and anger through the use of a conflict management survey
COST $99, including conflict management survey
CONTACT Joanne Hartke at (239) 590-7815 or email@example.com